Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Last day

Last day

English 75 Summer 2011 Last Day

H/I “Second Chance” Draft?
Essays must include my comments

H/I bonus points.

Essays back with a few comments about high scores and about why we do it.

Complete Feedback.

Return of Essays, etc
Starting next Thursday, ask Kelley in English Department.

Grades due this Thursday, posted online under schedule that day

My schedule
Fall: English 101x2 and Creative Writing.  Here’s what we’re reading.
Winter 102x2:  Here's what we're reading.
Spring 95 x2 and Student Literary Journal, I think

You schedule should include English 85.  It’s a tutor at the writing center you meet with between 1-3 times a week.  Every writer should take this class with their 101 and 102 classes.  It’s an incredible resource and will help you get through two hard classes.

Also, you can ask about anything anytime.
You can say hi to me on campus. Say your name and I'll say mine.
You can say hi to each other.

The abrecaminos sculpture in this building.
What the research says.

or

As you walk, you cut open and create that riverbed into which the stream of your descendants shall enter and flow." --Nikos Kanzantzakis

And now:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home